Retail & Office Space for Lease
The Arcade Building offers a beautiful office space for lease in San Pedro, CA. It is perfectly tailored to the businessperson who craves a tranquil environment. With such a relaxing, cultural experience during your work day, you’ll never want to leave the office!
Suite #205 – Spacious Bright Single Office Facing Atrium
Suite #205* – $495/mo
This bright open suite looks directly out onto the upper Atrium. It is rare to find that open, outdoor feeling in an environment that still allows for privacy. This suite is as versatile as it is impressionable. Call Laurie for details 310 514-7411.
Suite #202 – 2 Room Suite With View Of Sixth St.
Suite #202* – $695/mo
With such a large space within the Arcade Building, the possibilities with this suite are endless! The window overlooking San Pedro’s cultural hotspot, 6th Street, allows for stunning natural light and gives a welcoming feel to the office. You and your clients will have no problem feeling right at home.
Call Laurie for details 310 514-7411.
All of these office spaces are now available for lease, but they won’t be for long! To meet the businesses that have already snagged their coveted spot in this beautiful historic Arcade Building, visit our Tenant Directory. If you are interested in learning about the history behind the building, check out our About Us page.
Lease an Office Today
479 W 6th Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
Commercial Office Space Only – No Residential Space is available.
Contact us today for more information!
- Available to tenants
- Free to tenants twice annually
- Approx. $2,000 value for free (cleaning fees may apply)
- Involve your business with the spirit of our community
- Courtyard fountain provides soothing atmosphere
- Access to shared kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Individual A/C and heat control in each suite
- Private men’s and women’s restrooms
- Ground-level, street-front retail space
- Arcade Building has been used as a filming location for movies, television and commercials
- 5 min from 110 Freeway
- 10 min from Long Beach
- Historic Downtown District
- Numerous Restaurants nearby
- Across the street from Marymount’s new waterfront campus and Warner Grand Theatre
- 10 minute walk from USS Iowa
- Tenants have 24-hour access
- Parking available, both on the street and in the large lot behind the building
- Video surveillance
- Building is secured after hours
San Pedro Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District
As a member of the San Pedro Business Improvement District (SPBID), the Arcade Building is an integrated part of a larger community. The SPBID offers its members such services as:
- Public safety ambassadors
- Street sweeping
- Sidewalk and alley cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Tree trimming
The SPBID also develops and implements projects to benefit its stakeholders, including streetscape and alley lighting enhancement, beautification, and infrastructure remediation. As a member of a public business community, the networking opportunities found through the SPBID benefit not only the Arcade, but everyone associated with it.
The Arcade Building is a well-known, well-respected, and involved part of the San Pedro community. The networking efforts we have made over the years allow our tenants to reap the benefits of our friendships and associations without having to start from square one.
To learn more about becoming an Arcade Building tenant, contact us here.