Retail & Office Space for Lease
The Arcade Building offers a beautiful office space for lease in San Pedro, CA. It is perfectly tailored to the businessperson who craves a tranquil environment. With such a relaxing, cultural experience during your work day, you’ll never want to leave the office!
Suite #102 – Large Retail Space
Suite #102 – $2,100.00*/month
This bright open suite looks directly out onto 6th street, giving it the opportunity to draw people in to experience your business as they walk by. As others are drawn in, you still get to feel the outdoor sunshine-y feeling in this wonderful space. Call Laurie for details 310 514-7411.
Suite #200 – Virtual+ Suite
Suite #200 – Virtual Office Suite From $130*/month
The window overlooking San Pedro’s cultural hotspot, the Warner Grand Theatre on 6th Street, allows for stunning natural light and gives a welcoming feel to the office. You and your clients will have no problem feeling right at home. When you only need an office for a few hours a month, this is the perfect spot.
Call Laurie for details 310 514-7411.
Suite #201 – Large Suite With Reception Area And View
Suite #201 – $895.00*/month
With such a large space within the Arcade Building, the possibilities with this suite are endless! The window overlooking San Pedro’s cultural hotspot, 6th Street, allows for stunning natural light and gives a welcoming feel to the office. You and your clients will have no problem feeling right at home.
Call Laurie for details 310 514-7411.
All of these office spaces are now available for lease, but they won’t be for long! To meet the businesses that have already snagged their coveted spot in this beautiful historic Arcade Building, visit our Tenant Directory. If you are interested in learning about the history behind the building, check out our About Us page.
Contact us today for more information!
- Available to tenants
- Free to tenants twice annually
- Approx. $2,000 value for free (cleaning fees may apply)
- Involve your business with the spirit of our community
- Courtyard fountain provides soothing atmosphere
- Access to shared kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher
- Individual A/C and heat control in each suite
- Private men’s and women’s restrooms
- Ground-level, street-front retail space
- Arcade Building has been used as a filming location for movies, television and commercials
- 5 min from 110 Freeway
- 10 min from Long Beach
- Historic Downtown District
- Numerous Restaurants nearby
- Across the street from Marymount’s new waterfront campus and Warner Grand Theatre
- 10 minute walk from USS Iowa
- Tenants have 24-hour access
- Parking available, both on the street and in the large lot behind the building
- Video surveillance
- Building is secured after hours
San Pedro Historic Waterfront Business Improvement District
As a member of the San Pedro Business Improvement District (SPBID), the Arcade Building is an integrated part of a larger community. The SPBID offers its members such services as:
- Public safety ambassadors
- Street sweeping
- Sidewalk and alley cleaning
- Graffiti removal
- Tree trimming
The SPBID also develops and implements projects to benefit its stakeholders, including streetscape and alley lighting enhancement, beautification, and infrastructure remediation. As a member of a public business community, the networking opportunities found through the SPBID benefit not only the Arcade, but everyone associated with it.
The Arcade Building is a well-known, well-respected, and involved part of the San Pedro community. The networking efforts we have made over the years allow our tenants to reap the benefits of our friendships and associations without having to start from square one.
To learn more about becoming an Arcade Building tenant, contact us here.